Hooray for my first blog!!! I've been wanting to create a blog for a long time. My friend Julie has a blog and I have always wanted one since. Don't expect this one to be as fancy as hers. She takes amazing pics. It seems to be a great way to document the lives of our twins Miley and Irelyn. Afterall, they are growing up way too fast. So, hopefully I can figure this out!
Today, my friend took a few pics of Miley and Irelyn. I figured it would be a great way to start off a blog by showing off a pic that Julie took of the two. Hopefully it's okay that I post this Julie!!!
And, by the way, yes the basket has imperfections, but I got it for $2 at Michaels. What a steal!
Today, my friend took a few pics of Miley and Irelyn. I figured it would be a great way to start off a blog by showing off a pic that Julie took of the two. Hopefully it's okay that I post this Julie!!!
And, by the way, yes the basket has imperfections, but I got it for $2 at Michaels. What a steal!
5 comments:
Of course it's okay to post the pictures. Your girls are so beautiful!
Look at my beautiful nieces!!!
I hope you don't mind that I'm sneaking a peak at your blog. Julie has it linked through her blog. Your girls are soooo beautiful!!
This is such an adorable pic! I am loving the look of your blog!
Hey its Janna!!!! cute pics Aunt Kelley!!!! Luv u guys!!!!!!
Post a Comment