Thursday, February 5, 2009

Julie Specials

When I had lunch with Julie and Carrie on Tuesday Julie snapped a couple pictures of the girls feet and a couple of Irelyn. Aren't they beautiful pictures!!!

7 comments:

Nicole O'Dell said...

Oh I love little baby piggies!!!

And, WOW! Look at those gorgeous brown eyes! She is so beautiful!

Melissa said...

She takes great photos..and she has great subjects:)

The Fields' said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Ruth said...

Those are GREAT pics. Do you know what kind of camera your friend has? The quality is really excellent.

It sounds like your birthday was a blast! That ball popper thing looks fun, too. I'll have to give it a try. :)

Sera said...

She is so talented! I always love pictures of baby feet - their 20 little toes are just so cute! And that last picture is just gorgeous. I love the lighting.

Amber said...

Those are great pictures! I'm with Ruth, I wanna know what kind of camera she uses too.

thewilsonspecial said...

the feet picture reminds me of ballet...one of the girls has a good arch in her foot!