Saturday, May 30, 2009

Still no camera, but...

I still haven't gotten a new camera. I went to Target with Cameron to look for one and couldn't find one I liked. Then, we checked out Costco, no Kodak's. Unfortunately, Cameron has to be there with me because I have no way to pay for a camera since my purse was stolen. And, I really only like the easy to use Kodak's. I would like a nice camera, but probably won't ever get one. I will definitely get a new one before we leave for vacation in about a week :).
Last night I gave Miley and Irelyn each a spoon and apple sauce to practice using a spoon. Well, Irelyn decided to dump the apple sauce over her head!!!! Here is a shot (not a good one) taken from my cell phone.

Last weekend Cameron, Miley, Irelyn, and me met my sister, her daughters Ainsley and Allie, wand my parents at Tom's Farms. We had a blast! We love that place!!! Here are a couple pictures that my sister took and sent to me. One is of Miley, Irelyn, and cousin Allie in their cars. And, the other is Irelyn hanging out in her car.


In other news, I am trying to wean the bottles. It is NOT going well at all. Irelyn just screams and cries horribly until I give in. I just don't know what to do. Both girls got new tennis shoes as well. Miley got pink Vans and Irelyn got pink Converse. I will post a picture of them when I can.
Oh..and I forgot to mention that I am off track for a month! Yeah for spending a month with the girls. Then I only have to go back for a month and I am off for a month again. I love year round school!

No comments: