Monday, April 12, 2010

Evelen

We took a quick trip to Vegas this weekend (minus the girls).
Introducing Evelen..

She is auntie Myeong and uncle Trevor's baby. She was born last Wednesday. What a beauty!
So, we took the quick trip to Vegas and Myeong's parents, sister, and nephew were visiting from Korea.
Here are the proud grandparents.

All the girls, minus Evelen.

The happy parents and grandparents

Cutie Evelen

More of the happy grandparents

Me and the new bundle of joy.

The new, happy family.

The, we drove back to California, I missed the girls HORRIBLY, and it took us EIGHT, yes EIGHT, hours to get home. It was miserable. And, I was so happy to see the girls when I got home. But, it was great to meet dear Evelen. Oh, and did I mention that she slept practically the entire visit? She is a great sleeper!!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

What an adorable baby!! And how cute are you Kelly?! Is your hair new? You look adorable & tiny, must be from running after the cuties.