I am LOVING staying home with the girls this month. It has been amazing. I couldn't ask for more. I get to see them do everything and they have so much fun together. Today I was cleaning out their room and they played in the closet for like thirty minutes. It was adorable. They would stand inside and open the doors, "Hi momma!" then slam the door shut. Then, they would get our dog Lucy in there and would laugh up a storm. It really was priceless. I didn't get very much done however :)
On a pessimistic note...March of Dimes is in 22 days. Yes, only 22 days. I am very pessimistic that I am going to make my goal. I set my goal at $750, truly hoping I could make $1000 like last year...but am sitting at $600. If this wasn't so important to me, I would just say oh well, and move on. But, it really is that important to me. I know the pain a parent goes through having a child(ren) in the Nicu. I know that no child deserves that and ALL babies deserve to be born healthy. I just hope to come up with something.
I hope you all have fabulous weekends. I will! I am going to see my newest niece Evelen! She was born Wednesday night :).
No comments:
Post a Comment